Self Storage Solutions Built For Your Needs
Self storage can help with almost any space-related issues. By renting a storage unit at Hudson River Self Storage, you can expand the amount of storage space you have beyond the walls of your home or business. If you find yourself in a situation where you don’t have enough storage space, self storage can be the perfect solution for you.
There are many reasons why people use self storage, but they all ultimately come down to space. Storage units give you the additional space you need at an affordable monthly rate. Some of the ways you can use self storage include:
- Additional Storage – One of the most common uses for self storage is to get more space for belongings. Renting a storage unit allows for more breathing room at home without needing to get rid of anything valuable.
- Seasonal Storage – A lot of belongings are only used for a few months out of the year. When they aren’t being used, they take up space. A storage unit is perfect for seasonal items like holiday decorations, seasonal clothing, and lawn equipment.
- Moving – A storage unit is a great tool for transitioning between homes because it gives you a place to store furniture, appliances, and boxes while you’re waiting to get in to your new home.
- Remodeling – Remodeling your home can be a huge project and take several weeks or longer. Of course, in order to remodel a room, you need to empty it first. Renting a storage unit gives you a place to store your furnishings during that time.
- College Storage – Instead of lugging dorm belongings back home during summer break, you can rent a small storage unit near campus. That way, the trip home is easier and moving back in at the start of a new school year is a breeze.
- Business Storage – Self storage isn’t reserved only for personal use. A lot of businesses utilize the affordable rates of storage units to expand office spaces. A storage unit can be used for storing inventory, supplies, or equipment as well.
Hudson River Self Storage Facility Types
Indoor (Climate Controlled Self Storage)
Storage units are accessible from hallways inside the facility. Our indoor storage facility is on ground level for easy access and moving your items into storage.
Here is a list of our temperature controlled storage sizes: 5×10, 5×15, 5×20, 10×10, 10×15, 10×20, 10×25
Storage units are accessible on the outside of the facility, usually with drive-up access. These are great for storing heavy items, such as furniture, appliances, equipment, and vehicles.
Here is a list of our storage sizes: 5×10, 5×15, 10×10, 10×15, 10×20
There are also facilities that offer a mixture of both types of storage, offering consumers a choice. Indoor storage units offer better temperature regulation and a higher level of security while external storage units have better accessibility for heavy items.